STAR OF THE WEEK

Photobucket

Type a nickname into the box and then press the connect button to start chatting!

Radio STATUS

DJ close

Do you know the feeling

Power chords lahat toh

Verse 1
D
I look back to me
A
And what do i see?
Bm G
It must have been 1993
D
Had no other care
A
But the wave of your hair
Bm G
And the way you wouldn’t look at me

D
What happened that day
A
Has managed to stay
Bm G
Through a decade worth of misery
D
But what did i miss
A
A moment of bliss—
Bm G
The best of all the years gone by

Chorus
G C# D
Do you know the feeling? 4x

Em
I want to
F#
Hold your hand
G A
And try to dance but i can’t
Em
I want this
F#
Just one kiss
G A
The years fall away

G C# D
Do you know the feeling?3x
G
Do you know that

Em F#
I want to hold your hand
G A
but time moves faster now that
Em F#
i stand still so speechless
G A
how can i bridge the distance
Em F#
It just might feel so right
G A
if you could hold me tonight

Bm C
i want this just one kiss
G A
the years fall away

(instrumental)
then......

e|---------------------------------------------------|
B|---------------------------------------------------|
G|---------------------------------------------------| 3x
D|-5-------------------------------------------------|
A|-5-------------------------------------------------|
E|-3--------8h9-----5--------------------------------|

do you know the feeling?...
do you know the feeling?...
do you know the feeling?...

G
do you know that

Em F#
I want this just one kiss
G A
tonight its all that matters
Em F#
I want this just one kiss
G A
and it will all be over


F# G
Whenever, wherever
A B
Let’s finish what we started
F# G
From back then, my silence
A B
Spoke through a ten year absence

F# G
In secret, still feel it
A B
Just take my hand and follow
F# G
Walk with me ‘til tomorrow
A B
You won’t have to dance

Outro
e|--------------------------------------------------------||
B|--------------------------------------------------------||
G|---9999-------------------------------------------------||
D|---9999---9999----6666-----7777-------------------------|| x4
A|---7777---9999----6666-----7777-------------------------||
E|----------7777----4444-----5555-------------------------||


E
Now that i see
B
You’ve grown out of me
G# A
I guess it’s back to reality
E
One night in the park
B
Held your hands in the dark
G# A
Made some promises we couldn’t keep
E
Some days i had won
B
Now here i am on
G# A
A time and place apart from me
E
And what did i miss?
B
A moment of bliss-
G# A
The best of all the years gone by

0 comments:

Post a Comment