STAR OF THE WEEK

Photobucket

Type a nickname into the box and then press the connect button to start chatting!

Radio STATUS

DJ close

Movie




Ver.1
E
The movie is done once more
E
The mood sets in with lights
E/Eb
Let's wait for them to leave
G#m
I was never one for crowds

E
I look down on the floor
A
Everything's undone
E
Yet we've been so much more
E/Eb
Than a full length feature

Interlude: E E/Eb A C#m B
Ref.
G#m
We long for escape
A
Let this memory take shape
E E/Eb
For the heroes we often see
G#m
I don't know if it's me
A
Or the movies we've seen
E B
I don't remember
As well as i should

Chorus
E E/Eb A C#m-B
I stay so silent with your arms adjacent
E E/Eb A C#m-B
And credits may soon roll away

Interlude: E/G#m A E E/Eb G#m
Ver.3
A
You have my jacket on
E
Comfort in my warmth
E/Eb
I'm used to the cold(i'm used to the cold)

ref.2
G#m
And i hope you'd agree
A
How this story should be
E E/Eb
How i wish i could change the scenes
G#m
I'd write on the next page
A
An early coming of age
E
For me to tell you
E/Eb
As well as i could

Chorus 2
E E/Eb
I stay so silent
A C#m-B
With your arms adjacent
E E/Eb A C#m-B
And credits may soon roll away
E E/Eb A
Could i stay so silent with
C#m-B
Your arms adjacent
E E/Eb A C#m-B
The vagueness may soon come to light

E E/Eb A C#m-B
so i stay so silent with your arms adjacent
E E/Eb A
As i play my part in my show

E E/Eb
Forever shall i be the ill-fated type
A C#m-B
Forever must i be the one you confide to
E E/Eb
Forever must i be the pages you need
A
For you to write all your secrets that
C#m-B
You hope i would keep
E E/Eb
Forever must i drive you home late at night
A C#m-B
After watching these films that seems to imitate life
E E/Eb
Forever must i be the opinion you seek
A C#m-B A
Forever will i be the friend that you would need

0 comments:

Post a Comment