STAR OF THE WEEK

Photobucket

Type a nickname into the box and then press the connect button to start chatting!

Radio STATUS

DJ close

Taylor Swif - Album Fearless Review


Released: Nov 11, 2008
Genre: Country
Label: Big Machine
Number Of Tracks: 13
Fearless is the second studio album by American country pop artist Taylor Swift, released on November 11, 2008 (see 2008 in country music) on Big Machine Records.



FLOATING NOTE
ImusicLogo

Sound: Upon hearing some song's in Taylor's Fearless Album the music itself is terrific and sooths my taste. a song that can be describe and say sit back and relax just enjoy the rhythm of sound. Based on my browsing and reading ability I've ended up searching some of my question whats the difference of her 1st album to this new one. Answers approach me and notice that the sound before is more like country music.

Lyric and Singing: For what i hear Taylor's lyrical ability is extremely great. The more i hear the song the more I get interested on knowing who wrote it and eventually the song is all written by Taylor. On this album based in searching the web found out that she wrote more by herself than she had on her debut album.

Impression : Overall for me this album is best when you want to relax, go to sleep , unwind and want to free some stress. All of the song is good to my ears hope you like it Grab a copy of it.




FLOATING NOTE
ImusicLogo if you want to enjoy the song more playing your guitar and want to sing with your friends follow here the sorted lyrics and chords of the song in her album.

0 comments:

Post a Comment