STAR OF THE WEEK

Photobucket

Type a nickname into the box and then press the connect button to start chatting!

Radio STATUS

DJ close

LOVE STORY by Taylor Swift





Yeah now I just post this I don't really know what is the chords Of "Love story by Taylorswift"
I just browse it from the net And I try it its awesome. Try it if you want some adjustment but for me its fine. I really like the song obviously its a song about love cause that its title a very Descriptive title isn't it?

3.) Love Story

Intro:
D A Bm G
e|-----0---0-------|-----0---0-------|-----0---0-------|-----0---0-------|
B|-------3---3---3-|-------3---3---3-|---3---3---3---3-|---3---3---3---3-|
G|---2---------2---|---2---------2---|-------------2---|-------------2---|
D|-0---------------|-----------------|-----------------|-----------------|
A|-----------------|-0---------------|-2---------------|-----------------|
E|-----------------|-----------------|-----------------|-3---------------|
x2 x2 x2 x2


Verse 1:
D
We were both young when i first saw you
G
I close my eyes and the flashback starts
Bm G
Im standing there, on a balcony of summer air
D
See the lights, See the party the ball gowns
G
I see you, make, your way through the crowd
Bm A
You say hello, Little did i know

Refrain 1:
G A
That you were romeo you were throwing pebbles
Bm D
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
G
And i was crying on the staircase
A Bm G A
Begging you please don't go, and i said

Chorus 1:
D
Romeo take me, somewhere we can be alone
A
I'll be waiting, all theres left to do is run
Bm
You'll be the prince and i'll be the princess
G A
Its a love story, baby just say yes


Interlude: D-- x2


Verse 2:
D
So i sneak out to the garden to see you
G
We keep quiet because we're dead if they knew
Bm
So close your eyes
A
Let’s keep this down for a little while


Refrain 2:
G A
Cause you were Romeo I was a scarlet letter
Bm D
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
G
Which you were everything to me I was
A Bm G A
Begging you please don't go, and i said


(Repeat Chorus 1)


Chorus 2:
D
Romeo save me, don't try to tell me how i feel
A
This love is difficult, but its re-al,
Bm
don't be afraid we'll, make it out of business
G A
Its a love story baby just say yes, oh


Solo:
D A
e|-----3---2---0-------0---2---0-|---0---2---0----0-------0---|
B|-3-3---3---3---3-3-3---3---3---|-3---3---3----3---3-2-3---3-|
G|-------------------------------|----------------------------|
D|-------------------------------|----------------------------|
A|-------------------------------|----------------------------|
E|-------------------------------|----------------------------|

Bm G A
e|-3---2---0-----------------------|-0---------------|-----------------|
B|---3---3---3-3-3-2-3-2-0---------|---3-3-2-2-0-0---|---------------2-|
G|-------------------------2-0-----|---------------2-|-2-0-0-------2---|
D|-----------------------------4-0-|-----------------|-------4-4-0-----|
A|---------------------------------|-----------------|-----------------|
E|---------------------------------|-----------------|-----------------|


Bridge:
Bm G D A
I got tired of waiting, wondering if you were ever coming around
Bm G
My faith in you was fading
D A
Then i met you on the outskirts of town and i said


Chorus 3:
D
Romeo save me, i've been feeling so alone
A
I keep waiting, for you but you never come
Bm
Is this, in my head, i don't know what to think
G A
He knelt to the ground and pulled out, a ring and said


Chorus 4:
E
Marry me Juliet you'll never have to be alone
B
I love you and thats, all I really know
C#m
I talked to your dad go pick out a white dress
A B E
Its a love story baby just say yes
E B C#m
Oh, oh, yes
A E(hold)
We were very young when i first saw, you





ImusicLogo


Does every love story have good ending? or You can always make a good song about love?

0 comments:

Post a Comment