STAR OF THE WEEK

Photobucket

Type a nickname into the box and then press the connect button to start chatting!

Radio STATUS

DJ close

At your best by MYMP




Chords used:

G5 Am7 CM7 D9
|-----2-----| |----0-----| |----3----| |----0----|
|-----3-----| |----1-----| |----5----| |----1----|
|-----0-----| |----0-----| |----4----| |----2----|
|-----0-----| |----2-----| |----5----| |----0----|
|-----0-----| |----0-----| |----3----| |----X----|
|-----3-----| |----------| |---------| |----x----|

GM7 CM5 D5
|-----2-----| |----3-----| |----5----|
|-----3-----| |----3-----| |----5----|
|-----4-----| |----4-----| |----5----|
|-----5-----| |----5-----| |----7----|
|-----0-----| |----3-----| |----5----|
|-----3-----| |----------| |---------|



Verse 1:
CM7 Am7
When I feel what I feel

Bm7 - - -
Sometimes it's hard to tell you so

Am7 D9 GM7-
You may not be in the mood to learn what you think you know

CM7 Am7
There are times when I find


Bm7
You want to keep yourself from me

Am7 D9 GM7
When I don't have the strength; I'm just a mirror to what I see
CHORUS:

Am7 Bm7
But at your best you are love

Am7 Bm7
You're a positive motivating force within my life

Am7 Bm7 D9
Should you ever feel the need to wonder why

G5 CM5-D5
Let me know, let me know. . .

Instrumental: G5-CM5-D5

VERSE 2: DO verse 1 chords

CM7 Am7
When you feel what you feel

Bm7
Oh, how hard for me to understand

Am7 D9 GM7
So many things have happened before this love affair began

CM7 Am7
But when you feel, oh, like I feel

Bm7
Confusion can give way to doubt

Am7 D9
And there are times when I fall short of what I say,

GM7
what I say I'm all about, all about


(Repeat chorus)

0 comments:

Post a Comment